1. Where are we talking from today?
A. I hail from South Central Los Angeles.
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
A. Getting a good deal that fits my creativity and sore’s the plain truth of my art.
3. What is your take on politics?
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
A. A collective stance on the hard living condition’s gained the name “Self Destruktion.”
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
A. Growing up around music is the cause of my art, my grandmother was a house manager for the late great “Tom Petty” and being around that type of environment showed me what I wanted to become so to me it was a no brainer and easy to convert.
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
A. Sometimes the light of the tunnel isn’t so bright but I can’t see myself doing anything else but what I love and that is my music.
7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
A. My reason for music is my strength my vision and my capability to keep trying.
8. What was it like putting together your E.P?
A. A piece of creative masterpiece music is my passion and will to represent quality material.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the future?
A. Of course, rap is my passion but I have influence’s pass a rap microphone such great musicians as “Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers” my favorite rapper is 2pac Shakur. I would love to work with “Snoop Dogg” and the members of the “Dogg Pound” Ice – T west coast legends.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
A. It takes some work but not hard work to be a person who stays true to the music my best way is my site on N1M.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
A. My computer and my microphone.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
A. A gangsta movie.
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
A. Great music is what you will get.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
A. Drawing and writing.
15. Where you @ online?