1. Where are we talking from today?
A. Today I am talking from Canada.
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
A. I would like to accomplish the highest heights in my musical career for 2019.
3. What is your take on politics?
A. As for politics, I have various viewpoints on different political situations. I do recognize that two things that are debated and sometimes argued about are politics and religion. Some politicians do incredible, positive things, and others are very cancerous.
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
A. I received my artist name from my three names of birth.
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
A. Music has been my life forever. I always loved creating it, singing and playing the drums. Since I was three years old. A Very easy decision, as I think it chose me.
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
A. I never wavered, as it one always my main focus, and greatest inspiration.
7. What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to your career?
A. The only challenge that has come my way, is finding good marketing people to represent it.
8. What was it like putting together your EP?
A. I have written four albums, and every one of them was a gift, and incredible fun to do.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music?
A. I write all my own music and have been inspired by many, Elton John, Genesis, Journey, Moody Blues, Zeppelin, Rush, and many more.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
A. My Social media and all forms of relations to my fans have been great. Live performances, and being out with people at my concerts is another way to relate to the fans and mingle.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
A. If I were stranded on a desert island, I would just require my keyboard, as it provides an orchestra for me. Over 500 sounds of pianos guitars, and drums.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
A. For shows and films, I would love to have my music in as many, as possible. I would like to have films about very powerful impactful themes and thought-provoking situations. Poignant topics.
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
A. Overall I would like people to feel moved by my music with every lyric, and melody. I want everyone to be taken to another place, and be mesmerized.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
A. I enjoy everything life brings me. Nature, anything that possesses positivity, beauty and enhances the spirit. I also enjoy all sports if played well.
15. Where you @ online?