Check Out Three Guests
1. Where are we talking from today?
A. Los Angeles, CA
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
A. Reach 50,000 monthly listeners on Spotify. Feature a mainstream artist, drop a ton of fire records, and do things we can’t say right now!
3. What is your take on politics?
A. We are indifferent/ we have no opinion when it comes to politics. Our only concern is our music.
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
A. We always wanted to work with other artists so we used the number three instead of two for the name. As far as “guests” is concerned, we are men of faith and believe that everything in this world is temporary. We focus not on what is here at the moment and treat this world as somewhere we are staying for a short while.
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
A. As far as we remember music has been the number one thing and priority and we don’t see that changing. For Noah there was a defining moment, he always knew. For Jordan, it was when he made his first song. The choice was easy for both.
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
A. I thought about going to college a lot but knew deep down it wasn’t for me. There isn’t a life where art and music wouldn’t be a part of my life. I don’t see another life.
7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
A. The biggest surprise about our career has also been our biggest challenge, it’s the amazing opportunities we’ve come across and also figuring out the limited opportunities of life.
8. What was it like putting together your E.P?
A. I would describe it as exhilarating, magical, and beautiful. There’s nothing more confident-boosting than putting a project out into the world.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the future?
A. Our favorite artists are the same artists that we want to work with which include Blackbear, NF, The Weekend, Bryson Tiller, Justin Beiber and more.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
A. Social media can be extremely difficult having so many platforms but the best way to keep up is to simply post. Be yourself on your account so the fans get to know you the best, our favorite way to connect is direct contact via DM.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
A. Piano for Noah because he couldn’t play anything else! Drums for Jordan so he could keep Noah on beat!
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
A. We would love our music to be on all the new Marvel movies.
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
A. People should take away the fact that our music is us in an art form. We make music so others can relate and hopefully get through the hardships of relationships and life in general.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
Noah – Acting, eating late night breakfast, traveling.
Jordan – Hard to not be thinking about music, but when I am, I like to do a ton of sports and read.
15. Where you @ online?
A. Check out all our socials and our music at www.threeguests.com